Monday, November 17, 2008

Here are pictures of Lucas' birthday!!! We had his party @ the park & the weather was amazing. He had so much fun & we appreciate all of you who came. He loves cars & got a plethora of them, he will be thorougly entertained for quite some time. I took so many pictures that Lucas finally said: " no mo mom" (aka no more mom). I loved the way his cake turned out, it's a hat if ya' couldn't tell. Lucas LOVES hats, so this seemed very fitting.

Happy Birthday!!!

1 comments:

Erin said...

Please tell Lucas we said happy birthday. It looks like a good time. I haven't been to your blog in a little while and there are a ton of new pictures. I really love the one of Lucas in the pearls. Averi is such a sweetie. All the pictures make me miss it here. Wish we could come visit. Love you guys.