We took our annual trip to the Staheli family farm....on the coldest day in October!!! The good news was that we
missed the rain, we just had to deal with the very chilly weather.

They have swings, slides, little tractors to ride on, and
a small petting zoo. The kids always enjoy
looking at all of the animals. Lucas calls all of them
"eieio's" or "yee-haw's".
Averi enjoyed being with her cousins
Kaylee & Taylor.
"eieio's" or "yee-haw's".
Averi enjoyed being with her cousinsKaylee & Taylor.
Afterward, we went to Grandma & Papa's
house to warm up & eat some yummy stew.
We had such a fun time!!! We can't wait 'til next year!!!
I took so many pictures that it was hard to choose just a few!!!








5 comments:
Hey Mervyn's!!! I'm jealous- We didn't end up going because by the time we were ready to go it was raining! We are going to try to go next week sometime. Looks like you got some cute pictures. (see I told you your glasses are cute!!!) See ya tomorrow!
Your family is so cute! I haven't seen you guys since Jills first wedding I think! I hope your doing good!
Andee McArthur Gardner
It looks like fun, but cold. You have a cute family, long legs and all!!
Papa family! Oh I have longed to know how you guys are! This is Tara Kidman Olsen! YOu guys have such a cute family!
Keep in touch
I'm sad we couldn't be with everyone at the pumpkin patch this year. cute pictures. Love you guys and miss you. -Erin
Post a Comment