Sunday, October 19, 2008

Fall Break...

Averi & Dan had thursday & friday off from school,
it was a much needed break. We picked Dan up from
work on thursday for his lunch break & headed
for the park. It was such a beautiful day that I
couldn't justify staying inside.
Averi took this picture of us...she did a pretty good
job don't ya' think?
The kids & Dan decided to have a "war"
with the nuts from the trees. I love this picture
with Averi peeking around the tree &
Lucas sticking his tongue out.
One of the benefits of living in Southern Utah
is some of the most gorgeous fall days. We'll
definitley be getting out before it really starts
to cool down.




2 comments:

Tara and David said...

Suzanne and Dan,
Ya I found you, hope you don't mind!:D You have darling kids, so stinkin' cute!
Tara "Kid" Olsen

Mindie said...

Aww I miss the fall In good old St George. Looks like you had a fun family day. Miss u ~