Friday, October 3, 2008

After my last post I thought I needed
to say a little about Averi. I am so thankful
for Averi. When I have days like my last post,
Averi is my saving grace. I'm not saying
that she is a perfect angel. She's not. I'm not saying
that she never gives us an ounce of
trouble. She does. She can be
pretty dramatic!!!

---
But this kid has a good heart.
She's smart & witty.
Very funny.
(ex: "Mom how 'bout ya' go in there & make me some grub")
Sensitive (most of the time)
Has the cutest giggle
She folds laundry like ya' wouldn't believe &
I don't even have to ask her.
What would we ever do with out her!!!

3 comments:

Kaysha Alesa said...

Hey Suz.. could you bring me some grub next time at work?
She is so cute.

Heather B said...

Wow, a good laundry folder! That's hard to find! I love the make me some grub comment, what a crack up.

Mindie said...

She is a hoot. I miss your visits and having Averi come in and say
" Mom Lucas is freakin out and needs you RIGHT now" She is non stop good times!