Wednesday, September 24, 2008

TGIT....

I just love thursdays!!! Thursday really isn't my favorite day of the week, but for now it is. If it's Thursday it means that: I'm finished working for the week (unless of course I have a Sat. shift), Dan is done with his night classes for the week, we can sit @ the dinner table & eat dinner as a family, Dan & I have a softball game (not my fav. thing to do but I get to spend time with my hubby & some great friends), & my much looked forward to Cardiomix class (our teacher is fantabulous!). Our lives are crazy these days, we don't see each other much, but I look forward to every Thursday.

2 comments:

Heather B said...

Yay for Thursdays! That is a lot to look forward to. Cute family pic!

Kaysha Alesa said...

Could your family be any cuter. I am going to puke. Love ya!