Monday, September 29, 2008

PVHS Class of '98

This past weekend we were able to go to Dan's 10-year
reunion. Friday night we went to the football game.
I don't even like football, but I enjoyed this
game. They won in overtime by 1 touchdown.
We were able to take a tour of the school, interesting.
A lot has changed since we were there, there's been lots
of new additions. Saturday night they had a
dinner. It was great to see old friends and some
old teammates for me. We're lucky enough
to still keep in touch with a few friends. Here are some pics:

Dan, Ryan, Jake, & Russ (Trav & Soup didn't come)
Dan & I

4 comments:

Justin and Steph said...

Hi Dan, It's Stephanie (Grow) Davis not sure if you remember me you might have to pull out the year book. It's nice to run into you. Oh your fam is adorable.

Brad and Genis Barben said...

I didn't even know that was Jake until I red the caption! Did you guys end up having a good time? Hope so! How did you get him to go Suz? The picture of Lucas in the tub is awesome!

Lora Lovell said...

Hey! Crazy how fast time flies, huh? Hope you guys are well! I need to get your email address before we go "private" with our blog.

Find The Time Mama said...

Well, at least half the Reg's are there. I bet it was fun to see everyone.