Sunday, August 24, 2008

WARNING: Boring Post...

It feels like I haven't posted anything for a while, this week has been kind of crazy. This blogging thing is new to me and so hopefully I can be better about updating it frequently. Now that Averi is in school, it feels like life has settled down just a bit. Dan starts school on Tuesday, which he is really looking forward to. He wasn't able to finish out his summer semester because he had vertigo. So he will be finishing the last few assignments and tests at the beginning of this one, which will be very tough to start the semester that way but he can pull it off. My work schedule is more set, which is good, because those of you who know me really well, know that I have to have things organized or else I go crazy. This week has been rather tough and a little emotional, but fortunately I have a really great friend who thought I needed a little bit of a break from life (Thanks Brooke, I don't know what I'd do without ya') she did my hair and waxed my eyebrows and lip(ouch) and then we went to dinner and a movie. It was so nice to be able to relax and have fun without the kiddo's. It's always good to get out with a girlfriend, It helps me appreciate my husband and my kids so much more. On Saturday, I was able to FINALLY get a pedicure. My mom gave me a gift certificate for my birthday to Happy Feet Pedicures. It was great!!! And the best part was that she came to us(mom & sisters). She will do it in her salon or she'll come to your house. I highly suggest doing it through her, she's fantastic!!! NOTE: We do NOT claim to have pretty feet!!!
On another note, Averi is out of school this week for SEP's. Hopefully we will be doing some fun things that I can post some pictures of and maybe Dan will be feeling up to hunting a little bit more before the hunt is over. In case I didn't mention in a previous post, Dan sprained his ankle last monday while hunting, he's doing better but it looked awful. Hopefully he'll be feeling much better by Thursday. We just started our Co-Ed softball league last week and he could barely move, and I know what some of you are thinking...Suzanne plays softball? I do NOT claim to be good at softball, I just enjoy playing with my husband and some good friends. It really is a lot of fun, and while I do consider myself to be athletic, I'm just not very good at softball, which is why they put me in right field!!! That's about it for my very boring week, but take a look at these cute boys!!!

My two cute boys!!!

2 comments:

Kaysha Alesa said...

Your hair is so pretty too! Love the toes. I want a pedicure!! I have never had one. In fact, remind me not to show you my feet.. they are not so pretty.

Tyler and Kacie said...

This picture is melting my heart right now!!!!!!!!!....there are no words....so precious!